With the support of the wonderful Lucy Jessica Carter, we are holding a text raffle to support the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Bath’s Royal United Hospital. Lucy’s twin daughters were cared for by the NICU during their first few weeks of life, so Lucy is extremely passionate about helping to raise the necessary funds to help parents of babies in intensive care.
NICU Raffle 2023
The draw will take place on 30th September 2023
- iCandy Peach 7 Truffle pushchair bundle Peach 7 Pushchair and Carrycot Complete Bundle in Phantom Truffle
- Ergo Baby 3-in-1 High Chair in Natural Wood
- Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier Mini and Baby Bouncer Bliss in Dark Purple
- Bundle of Rheal Superfoods goodies
- Shark Stratos Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Anti Hair Wrap Plus, 120 Mins Run Time (2 Batteries), DuoClean & Clean Sense IQ Vacuum with Pet, Crevice & Multi-Surface Tools, Charcoal/Silver IZ420UKT
- Kerikit ‘Greta high sheen embossed black leather crossbody bag’
- Shark FlexStyle 5-in-1 Air Styler & Hair Dryer with Auto-Wrap Curlers, Paddle Brush, Oval Brush, Concentrator, Diffuser and Storage Case, No Heat Damage, Black/Rose Gold HD440UK
This text raffle is supporting our NICU Enhancement project so that we can keep parents and babies together in NICU by greatly improving the current facilities. Your support will truly mean so much to these families giving them time together to create more precious memories.
To participate in this text raffle and be in with a chance of winning the ultimate baby bundle, text LUCY to 70970 to donate £5 to the RUHX. Text will cost your donation amount + standard network message charge.
This text raffle opens on the 18th September at 9:00am and ends on the 29th September 2023 at 23:59pm and is open to UK residents only aged 16+. Your donation is processed and administered by the National Funding Scheme (Charity No: 1149800), operating as DONATE® and registered with the Fundraising Regulator. Texts will be charged at your standard network rate. For Terms & Conditions, see www.easydonate.org
The winner will be selected at random and will be contacted by the RUHX by phone.