Summit the Lake District’s most renowned peaks, in an epic and intense challenge
Up for a challenge? Then sign up for the trek of all treks, considered one of the hardest in the UK. Conquer 24 of the Lake Districts highest peaks over 2 days, whilst raising money for your local hospital, the RUH.
Covering 9 peaks on day 1 and an even more impressive 15 on day 2, you will be surrounded by the breath-taking views of the stunning mountains and valleys of the Lake District whilst trekking with other like minded individuals.
With expert guidance throughout and all accommodation and meals included, this is guaranteed to be a long weekend to remember.
How to book
There are two fundraising options available. Either way, you’ll get the same support from us!
Raise a minimum sponsorship
£95 registration fee + £850 minimum sponsorship
£95 registration fee + £425 + raise as much as you can
Step 1: Register your place with Global Adventure Challenges here
Step 2: Set up your JustGiving page here
Step 3: We’ll send your welcome pack in the post
• Get your very own #TeamRUHX t-shirt to wear on the day.
• Receive support along the way from our expert RUHX fundraising team.
• Do something extra extraordinary for patients and staff at the Royal United Hospitals Bath.
We meet at Penrith train station, then transfer to our accommodation for event registration and briefing.
Bowfell to Green Gable. We conquer the first 9 peaks of our challenge. Trekking distance – approx. 12 miles / target time 12 hours.
Red Screes to Great Dodd. We summit the remaining 15 peaks before congratulations all round and our onward journeys home. Trekking distance – approx. 16 miles / target time 12 hours. Please note, this is a complex route and itinerary and subject to change.
• Transfer service from Penrith train Station to the accommodation and back to Penrith at the end of the challenge
• Two nights in hostel accommodation
• Meals starting with dinner on day 1 through to lunch on day 3
• Global Adventure Challenges mountain leaders – there will be one leader for every 12 walking participants and an extra leader will also follow the group in a vehicle for support
• Support minibus/s with driver
• Communications between leaders and drivers
• Global Adventure Challenges medical kit for the group
• Challenge Medal
What’s included in the challenge?
Are there any other dates available?
Unfortunately no other dates are currently available for the 24 Peaks challenge.
Ready to book? Join #TeamRUHX today.